Why choose Glupac® glueboards?
Glupac® glueboards are designed to perfectly complement your Insect-O-Cutor glueboard or decorative flykiller, offering consistently high standards of performance and quick servicing times.
Glupac® release paper is silicon coated to ensure that it releases from the glue covered board quickly and simply, leaving the glue in place. This guarantees speedy service times and ensures that there is no contact between the glue and the service technician.
Glupac® glueboards feature simple grids to make it quick and simple to monitor and record flycounts and identify species. This allows valuable, accurate feedback to be kept for hygiene audits and shared with the end user on a regular basis.
- Unique flexible glue application allows for maximum glue area
- Advanced UV stable glue guards against the glue drying out over a four week period
- Dry glue formulation reduces glue run from exposure to tube heat and mess free servicing
- Consistent thickness of glue application ensures no areas are too thin to retain the caught insect
- Varnished base material reduces absorption of the glue
- High quality silicon coated release paper provides easy peel action and less mess for reduced service time