Halo® 45 Aqua
Halo® 45 Aqua
Part of the comprehensive Halo® range, the Halo® 45w and Halo® 2x45w Aqua model is suitable for use in harsh environments that may require hosing down. This IP45 rated model incorporates FEP coated shatterproof tubes and a robust 316 grade stainless steel construction, while maintaining a contemporary design.
Offering a variety of installation options, the Halo® 45 Aqua can be wall mounted vertically or horizontally. With a swing down front guard, it provides complete access to the UV tubes and glueboard and the quick release lampholder covers make it extremely quick to service.
• Stainless steel construction
• Commercial efficacy with a contemporary discreet aesthetic for a wide range of applications
• Side access to glueboard for quick and easy servicing
• Aluminium removable debris tray
• Unique, quick release lampholder covers that protect against water ingress
• Adjustable light apertures for maximum light output or prevention of dust ingress
• Quick tool free access gives simple access to consumables for easy maintenance
• High efficacy shatterproof UV tubes
• Designed for use with Glupac® glueboards with UV stabiliser, made from durable PVC that can withstand hosing down and harsh environments
• Part of a comprehensive range of commercial glueboard flykillers
• Independently tested and certified to RoHS and all relevant European standards
• Tubes: 3 x TPX15-18S
• Glueboard: 1 x GB013
• Suggested area coverage: 120m²
Please note: This product does not come with a plug and needs to be hardwired into an appropriate power source by a qualified electrician.