Terms of Trading
TERMS OF TRADING
- Carriage is applicable to all orders and charges are detailed upon checkout.
- If no one is available to sign for the delivery and the goods are subject to a redelivery charge you will be invoiced for this amount. Should the wrong address be provided and delivery to an alternate address is required, a redelivery charge will also be invoiced.
Cancellation and return of goods
- Orders may only be cancelled with appropriate written notice and agreement of Pelsis.
- Dispatched orders may not be cancelled.
- Orders returned after they have been dispatched, either as unwanted goods or as part of a stock cleanse will be subject to a collection charge and a 30% restocking fee. Any initial delivery charge incurred is non-refundable.
Damaged/Faulty Goods Replacement
- We endeavour to ensure that your goods reach you in perfect condition every time. If this is not the case we request that goods are refused at the time of delivery.
- Any goods found to be damaged must be declared to Pelsis within 3 days of delivery. Any damaged goods must be made available for Pelsis to collect so that we can assess the goods and continuously improve our products and services.
It is our policy to replace faulty goods within warranty, not refund their value.
For a full copy of our Terms + Conditions please contact our sales team on +44 (0) 800 988 5359